Monday, September 21, 2009

Great Words NEVER Uttered By The Man



Here's a hundred dollars, Babe. Go get yourself something nice.

Oh, darn tomato sauce! I'll never get this stain out!

Gee, there's only one chocolate chip cookie left. Here, you have it.

Will you please stop washing my clothes all the time!

I don't care what it costs!

Honey, where did you put the Comet. I want to clean the toilets
before Darrel and Walter get here.

Mmmmmm. This tastes so good, it must be bad for me.

I'll drive!

I couldn't decide between the roses or the orchids, so I bought you both.

I'm sick and tired of your constant demands for sex!

Do these shoes make me look fat?

It's a good thing I remembered my hankie.

Yippee! We get to go Christmas shopping!

Tsk, tsk. Just look at all this dust!

OMG! You let me walk around all day wearing mismatched socks?!

Does our medical insurance cover liposuction?

If I were a color, what color would I be?

Hand me my rolex watch, would you? Not that one, the other one.


The point of this exercise is to illustrate the fact that what one doesn't say
is as revealing as what one does say.

I'm developing the science of anti-observation, a substratum of quantum
mechanics, I think, because I am observing the un-observable.

The Man is my test rat.

No comments: