Thursday, March 5, 2009

Calling Dr. Segal



So, when I get back to the Land of O, one of the first things
I have to do is have my stupid wisdom tooth pulled...
this time for real!

But, I'm not too worried about it anymore because I've had
an epiphany.

Tonight we are watching a Steven Segal movie called
"Out Of Reach." It's in Italian, of course, but when you're
watching Steven Segal, who cares.


In this one scene a police woman he's working with gets shot by some really bad guys.
After whupping the really bad guys really bad,
he hoists the woman onto the kitchen table,
wrestles in the cupboards for some stuff,
gives her a large swig of whiskey,
sterilizes a knife and a pair of scissors on the stove,
tells her to relax,
digs out the bullet
then cauterizes the wound with a burning hot...well, it looked like a frosting spreader.

Anyway...I watched the scene and I suddenly realized

"I WANT STEVEN SEGAL TO PULL MY WISDOM TOOTH!"

He did it just the way I want it done. Badaboom! Badabang! Then rub my head and tell
me not to move.

Note to myself: Call Steven's agent. Find out how much he wants for a small side job.

Problem solved.

I'm so happy.

2 comments:

TomC said...

Listen... why you have not written a book is one of the great mysteries to me. Get with it Mimi!

Waiting for the Big Giant said...

Yeah, I'll write a book. But, first I want to know...Who is John Galt?