Friday, April 25, 2008

My First Time


I had my first Rolling Stones experience last night. O.M.G!

They were in command. As hard as nails and smooth as butter.

Awesome to the eighth power.

Mick Jagger put us in the palm of his hand and took us for a ride. He rolled us into a mass of blubbery dough, flattened us out and cooked our hides in a raging oven of ecstasy.

I was sitting in the front row. I know Mick saw me and winked. Keith sat on the stage right in front of my face. He winked, too. I could feel the spray of their sweat and smell Keith's cigarette smoke.

I was dancing in my seat. I didn't want it to end. Everyone was rocking and rolling.

It was incredible. And, it only cost me 7 Euros. I just walked over to the Farnese Cinema and saw "Shine A Light."

From the center of Rome I was suddenly transported to NEW YORK CITY, where my clothes caught on fire and I was jumping up and down, screaming and yelling with THE ROLLING STONES!!!!

Is technology great, or what.

2 comments:

Kimi said...

so great that you saw that! hey, I have seen them live, twice (yes, I will allow you to touch my robes) and you know, I swear that Mick sang to me!

Waiting for the Big Giant said...

twice?!

wow. you must be a groupie.

later, my friend.

i'm packing. yuck!